Thursday, October 25, 2007

25.10.07

I am so tired but can't bring myself to go to bed. My insides are churning. I am a little numb and that is the only thing to stop me from bawling my eyes out. I feel so conflicted inside I am making myself ill. I am gearing myself up for a very hard, emotional and long day tomorrow. However, I need to be strong and confident and happy and loving and a million other attributes tomorrow to be supportive for my son.

Until I walk away from him in theatre, and cry like a baby.

He is older this time, he understands more. He knows what he likes and doesn't like. I don't think he is going to like being couped up in a hospital all day. Especially when he cannot eat or drink. My heart feels sad that the poor little boy has to go through occasions like this. I wish I could take it all away from him.

No comments: