Thursday, October 4, 2007

LC

The London Club. That is where I had dinner with Mel and Sonia. We checked it out as a possible venue for Mel's hens night. It was cosy and fun. Decorated tastefully with nice staff and nice food. Driving in towards the city was pretty exciting for me, due to normally being at home with my kiddies and having quiet evenings. Mainly the lights, I loved all the pretty lights from buildings and offices and the bridge and the shimmering reflections bouncing off the river. Through to Teneriffe, I drove up and down the street to find it, and it was near the beginning of my search! It is really hard to see street numbers in the dark and when THEY AIN'T DISPLAYED!

It was a nice evening and lovely company too. Was home at 9pm - yep, and I was thinking 'man, it must be soooo late!'

The kids had a nice day at kindy, I did a little scrapping, had my Sumo Salad (wasn't overly great, won't be in a rush for another), generally a nice day. EXCEPT for Caleb throwing the biggest wobbly. He was hysterical. When we got home from kindy, he turned into a howling moaning crying snotty crying hysterical banshee. The only thing I could pin it too was a very tired boy? Nothing, absolutely nothing we did was right. I let him splurge all his emotions and frustrations for a while. The neighbours probably thought he was being murdered or something. Finally, he had the option to sit on me and calmly watch some Hi-5 or go to his room to chill out. He picked the nicer option and sat with me. He did calm down, and eventually I could get him to laugh. He went back to being normal Caleb after that and the world was a good place again. I don't think we will be inviting that 'other' Caleb back again!

Okey, off to read a few pages of my new scrapbooking magazine and then rest my weary eyes. Good night.

No comments: