Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ow!

I have injured my back. First I lifted lounge chairs (looking for Caleb's arm), vacuumed, mopped and played on the floor with Caleb. After a few days of that stuff, my back gave in. I have sprained a ligament in my lower back. It is painful. I am on Voltaren Rapid tablets, I am currently strapped up and regularly have the heat pack working its magic. The physio said not to lift anything for a week. Oh. My. Gawd. With a one year old and three year old I think I would have a better chance winning the lotto.

Mum helped me out today. Adrian flew to far north Queensland, that is how far he runs when asked for help! Joking! He had to go away for work, but the timing is *just* great. Tomorrow both cherubs are at kindy, thankfully, and I am having a total rest day. It will annoy me that I can't sit at the computer and scrapbook my day away, but I need to recover from this injury. If I don't give myself time to heal properly, the physio said it would become a recurring problem. That is a problem I do not need.

Okey, off to rest again. Maybe I should say off to try and sleep and not be woken up a trillion times with pain.

P.S. Caleb back at little school today and he was happy. He was asking when the bus would come from, roughly, 5am.

No comments: