Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sheesh

Sheesh! Where did that week go? Will do a quick recap.

Been living like a bit of an invalid with my back. It is improving but I am *supposed* to be taking it easy and being gentle on it. Would someone please tell my kids?

The kids saw their great-Grandma and Grandpa on Sunday, which was nice. As well as Nannie and Pop and the family. I missed out due to my back. I will have to wait until next year.

Normal kindy and little school stuff. Zali is heaps better with kindy. It is great. I put a request in today to change her to Wednesday instead of Tuesday. Caleb gets a little itchy without her on Tuesday and I will get a few hours peace on Wednesday.

I have got a bit of new scrap stuff. I am in heaven. I have the stuff all around me so I can see it, this excites me very much. However the room is a mess. I sort of don't know where to start to organise things. Hmpf, it can wait, no rush.

Erm. Buttons had her teeth cleaned. Adrian is away for work again this week. I have had a lot of headaches (but hang on, he isn't here? he he. I can get away with comments like that cause he doesn't read this!). Yep. That basically wraps up a quiet period, hopefully things will improve more over the next few days.

In the words of Rove ..... say hi to your mother for me.

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Sorry to hear about your back and sad to hear about Zali moving to Wednesday kindy - guess that's even less people at playgroup :-(

Hope your back improves and very glad to hear Buttons had a teeth cleaning.

Glad Zali is enjoying kindy.