Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Very Special Day

Happy 21st Birthday to my sister-in-law Teagan!



She was married in January this year, and looked mighty fine all dolled up. I really hope you enjoy your special day Teagan, our love and best wishes are sent to you.

Teagan is a kind and thoughtful person. She is a great aunty, a little timid perhaps, but mostly when the kiddies cry. And she appreciates that Super Rooster chips totally rock! I remember when she was a nine year old little girl. She would wear dresses. She giggled. It is really nice seeing her grow up and a lovely thing to have her in our lives.

I really hope you enjoy your special day, Teagan. Our love and best wishes are sent to you. Huge wet butterfly kisses from Caleb and Zali too! Looking forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) Thanks for your post Gail.
And you had to put up the photo of when you pinched my butt! :)

Looking forward to seeing you guys and sharing my icecream cake. :D