Thursday, September 13, 2007

Carrot Sticks?

Haven't been taking a great deal of photos lately, feel a little disappointed in my photography. I should pick up my act though, it is better to have the memory even if it isn't perfectly recorded. I will take the trusty camera to Little School tomorrow for Cultural Day. Hopefully I will have something of interest to show you from there.

Have I said before how much my kids love icey-creams? They do. Very much. A couple of weeks ago we bought some cones when we did the groceries, a little tub of neapolitan (you know, for some variety!) and every couple of nights I serve out an icey-cream. Their eyes nearly pop out of their heads.

Of course I don't want them to have one every night, a bad habit that would be hard to break. If Caleb asks for an icey-cream when I hadn't planned on having one, I say 'no, not tonight'.
He replies 'On Saturday, Mummy?'
'Sure' I say.
Because to Caleb, everything happens on Saturday or Wednesday. Not sure why he likes these days, but his seven day week only consists of Saturdays and Wednesdays.



Do you think Zali looks excited to eat carrot sticks? Hmm, I wonder if I should have put up photos that go from icey-creams to carrot sticks - varied meals is the spice of life, people!


Thanks very much for your suggestions for snacks. I will try some of them for sure.

Well, that has sucked out any type of brain activity I had left in me. I will leave you know, and move on to nothing. Nothing at all. How wonderful. Enjoy your Friday.

No comments: