Friday, July 11, 2008

Took it's Own Life

Mamma Mia opened yesterday. Went and saw it last night. L O V E D IT!

It was great, fun music, beautiful country, bit of eye candy (rrroarrr - Colin Firth!) and some lycra. Definitely one to have in the home DVD collection and I will certainly be on the look out for a soundtrack CD. I smiled (or laughed) through most of it and walked out with a big smile on my face.

Just made sausage rolls for lunch and the mechanic is out servicing my car. Oh, yesterday afternoon my front passenger tyre seemed to throw itself into a particularly nasty piece of chopped up gutter. It tore rubber off and went down to the wires - like a cut in one tiny place - that has wrecked the tyre. Hmm, is that called tyre suicide? Not impressed. Anyway, off to the sausage rolls, they have cooled now.

: )

No comments: