Thursday, July 31, 2008

End of July

Tried to get some good pics of the kids on Saturday at Amy's party. They were either eating or too busy exploring to listen to their dear old Mother. Work with me, ok.



Janene made pretty cool butterfly cupcakes with chocolate freckles and jelly beans. They were a hit.



The birthday girl with Janene and me. In the only decent preggers shirt I have, so yes, you will see it quite often . . . with the good news that I bought some dangly earrings to match, so I should look *totally* different from now on . . . (work with me people!)



Yep, the nice shot of Mummy with her little angels. Zali was trying to get away, hmm, actually I think they both were. I had to resort to the reliable technique of tickling - they can't get away as easy.


This little bumblebee has a fascination with ice. If she finds the 'drinks bucket' and sees those cold rocks of crystal, she is a happy lass (with cold hands).

Ow! I just burnt my delicate little self with my hot cuppa tea. Nasty little cup of tea.

Can you believe this is the last day of July, wowsers! The month was pretty busy and seemed to fly past, but I foresee August doing the same. Have you started working on your Christmas card list yet? C'mon, you know it is just around the corner!

No comments: