Sunday, July 6, 2008

Is Butter a Colour?

Like can you wear butter? Does carpet come in a shade of butter? Can you vacuum butter? Is butter at the top of the food pyramid?

No. But Zali tested it.

I made her sit on the chair and not move cause she was spreading the greasy with every step and touch. It is on her feet, all over her pants, in smears and lumps on her shirt, covering her hands and to finish off a huge lump in her hair. I wonder if she wanted to moisturise and got the term 'body butter' confused?

Below is the carpet (I swear the photo doesn't show the insanity that was happening). Trying to keep Zali from running through it, wanting to rescue my buttered shoe and Caleb had quickly gotten his vacuum to help Mummy clean it up (but I still had to capture a pic!).


Close up of butter lumps. And a greasy little miss trying to escape her clean up.

Hubby was moving a bookcase for me, Caleb was supervising the move and Zali was supposed to be watching Hi-5. Wanting a TV-snack, she broke through the two fridge locks and thought she would have a 'go' at the butter. I figure it didn't taste as great as expected, however it flicked and bounced and flew really really well. That is a guess from the evidence presented to me.


On a different and cleaner note, today I snapped a cute one of Bubbles. She looks just a tad different after her haircut. Lost a lot of the 'black' and came home looking a little like an old grey man. It is growing pretty quick though so I am sure there will be shoots of black popping up before we know it.


Time for a sudoku puzzle or 4 and then bedtime. The hubby and the snoring is not making a peaceful sleep routine for me. I am considering the spare bed, or maybe I should hold his nose shut and see what happens. Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Wow - still hooked on the Sudoku. I thought it was just a craving that would pass, hahaha! Oh, Zali might be on to something with the butter. It's sure a lot cheaper than my beauty products. JJ