Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sleep

Phew, my working week is over. My first week of Gail's Day Care went really well. Tired though, didn't get my normal rests (nap) - being a working woman is hard! Sarcasism is a skill by the way.

Miss Amy had two big days away from her Mummy and did very well. I think her Mummy coped ok as well. : ) Her adjustment is to be admired as she improved heaps each day, just as long as I was in the room, she was satisfied. Hence, toilet time, cup of tea time and I will just go get you a biscuit time was not appreciated, until I returned. I believe she will be fully comfortable here in a short time, which is great. The worst part is my first weeks pay will cover the mower repairs. How exciting is that!

Nachos for dinner tonight, meat is nearly finished. Yum.

Caleb went back to little school today. New bus came and we put in a new car booster. Didn't go to plan and he had to change from his normal seat - wasn't really impressed with that, he sort of held his hand out wanting me to save him. Coming home he was in his normal position but I need to get an extension of his seatbelt so it will fit correctly. I always forget to send in his sheets on the first week back. They stay there all term and come home for a wash on school holidays. I am not used to having to include them so each first day back I get a little note asking for sheets. Oops.

Okey, meat is ready.


A special call out to my nearly half bogan friend JJ! (*snigger*)

No comments: