Saturday, June 30, 2007

Yesterday

I had visitors. My friend from my old work, Ida, and her little girl Macey. Zali is about 10 weeks older than Macey. We had a lovely day, especially when they got to eat leaves in the backyard when their mothers took them out in the freezing cold for the sole purpose of photos. I will post more of the two little leaf-eaters another day.


I didn't get to blog yesterday cause the morning was filled with our lovely visitors, then filing, then a little girl wanted her mother to stay at bedtime for cuddles. So I stayed, and had my cup of tea in bed. Nice.

So, my filing was pretty uneventful. You can move in the room, but there are now piles in folders, waiting to be sorted. I am feeling a little cramped and sore. Maybe cause I am old and brittle, or out of practice with filing . . . you think? Note to self: keep up to date!!

Bedtime? Well, that was early and probably much needed. Not sure if Zali's tooth is still a little tender, seems to be trying to get through those little gums still. She growled at me during the night, I think cause she had too many layers on. I took a layer off and she decided sleeping was better than growling.

Okey, I have to pack my scrap bag for a day out tomorrow. My mate Liz is picking me up at 9am and we are heading to a 'hut' in Springwood where I will scrap and scrap and chat. I think I get home about 3pm. Hopefully the children would have slept and had afternoon tea and be nice and happy and cheerful. Cross your fingers for me.

How did you spend your weekend? Tell me!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hiya Gail - can't believe how good you are at updating your blog. Loving all the photos and your little stories with them :-)
Thanks for coming scrapping with us today :-)
Keep up the great blogging and I look forward to seeing you guys soon.
Have a great week with A, C, M & Z!