Sunday, June 24, 2007

Regular

That is what I would like to be with this blog. I created it a few months ago, (quite a few) but don't seem to get around to doing anything. The last post I did, well, that was a few months ago also. Hmmm.

So. I will attempt (ahem) to update this blog regularly.

Why would little old me want a blog? Well, being a hip, young, happenin' thang I thought I had better get me one of these. Yep, ok, maybe not hip, and might be slowly leaving the 'young' behind, and yes I agree the 'happenin' has happened and left town. So, lets go with .... Have computer, can type.

And here is my welcome . . . .

Welcome to my blog. I will talk about me, my husband, my son, my daughter, my other family members, share photos and thoughts (very random, probably will not make sense to a logical thinking sort of person, and I cannot promise that my thoughts will be
interesting.... at all). However, do check back, cause with the slim chance I win a disgusting amount of money on the 4 lotto entries I purchase per year, this would be the place I would post photos of my disgusting wads of money. Or maybe a bathful of money, with me in there, sipping Moet.

Mmmm. See, would you really want to miss that?

Oh, and by the way, I would love to hear from you! Leave a comment, nice ones would be preferable! Okey, the baby is not happy and probably needs to go to bed - must mean my dinner is nearly ready . . . and there goes the oven bell right now. We are having roast beef with potato and pumpkin for dinner. Yummo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey lovely, can't wait to hear all of your news, thoughts and all of the mischief your two get up to!