Thursday, June 28, 2007

Can't Reach

Howdy. Today I finally started to organise my 'filing'. If you piled it all together, I think you could nearly build a tree. Thus . . . my study is completely covered in papers, and I can hardly reach the computer. My chair is pushed into the far corner, and I am bending and straining to hits these little square keys.

Just checking in to say hi, share a photo of the 4 cousins, and get back to my filing . . .


This was from a visit a while back. Caleb, Campbell, Finn and Zali. Peace.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Howdy Rowdy!
Just got home from a crop night and was missing you being there terribly. Although, I did cough for attention and then ask for some focus - sound familiar - so they all obeyed and looked at my layouts. Oh yeah, I did 3, what an improvement. Might see them on my blog soon
Miss ya
Just Jill

Anonymous said...

Gotta say - those are some mighty fine lookin kids. And yours aren't too bad either!
Sheree