Saturday, June 30, 2007

To Mel

Today was a fabulous day because this wonderful girl celebrated her birthday!

Happy Birthday Mel!


I remember you were off overseas enjoying yourself this time last year (has it been that long already?). And this coming year will be mighty special for you and beloved . . . as you glide down the aisle (grass) to marry Brent, followed by another fabulous overseas trip (aka honeymoon)!


I am very proud and honoured to be your friend and share these wonderful days and moments with you. You are such a great mate to me, you are caring, supportive, loving, generous, and have a beautiful heart. We have shared tears and laughter and plenty of good food - oh, did I mention you are a fantastic cook also? Our friendship has flourished over the years and I am very thankful to have you in my life.



There is so much I could say, but basically, I love you. Have a fabulous birthday!

Kisses and hugs and love. And special little boy hugs and little girl hugs from C and Z.

No comments: