Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Holy!

Holy Toledo, back for another post already? Cripes! And pictures? Holy! Wanted to share some colour . . .

The delightful Miss Amy sent me some flowers on Tuesday (thanks Mummy and Daddy!) to say thank you for the last few months. Mondays and Tuesdays were our play days. She has grown so much since the beginning, turned into a little girl with confidence and character. My two ratbags are going to miss the play days, they are used to her hanging around. I think Zali will miss having Amy's snack bag to ransack also. Come to think of it, me too - Janene always had new and exciting packed snacks. Oh well, I will just adapt and go and sift through her pantry. Aren't the flowers b.e.a.utiful!



The two ratbags and I out the backyard playing. I, attempting to put my camera to use and shake off the cobwebs, took a few odd photos. Like our shoes. Caleb's adored red shoes (which he keeps asking about cause he left them at Aunty Sheree's house), Zali and her yellow boots cause she can put them on herself. My black mary-jane crocs, cause I thought I really wanted them, but once I had them they aren't that fantastic and are now my backyard shoes. I even used my first Gail's daycare pay to purchase them.


Awwww, how cute! I have started washing baby clothes. They are so small on the line, especially next to the adult clothes. Since a lot of them are from Caleb they have lots of memories attached to them. The load in the machine now ready to start at 5am tomorrow contains a few new items just for Baby G to give some memories to.


Caleb, the nutbag, going for a run so I could photograph him. He would run like a nutter then come check himself out on the viewfinder. Sheesh. I am *positive* the nutbag side comes from his father.


Honestly, the nutbag gene runs deep, again, *positive* it has leaked down from their father. This little nutbag, fresh home from a day of kindy (her kindy shirt being a good advertiser) was asked to give a *nice* smile. Looking at her cheeky face now, I am not sure I should even show this, she looks like a nutter.



Hmm, wonder if it will be third time lucky this month, the new baby *not* being a nutter!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Nutters....? You forget I know your sense of humour - and I love it! Hope you are feeling better than last month. Catie and I have been counting down the days for you. JJ xxx