Monday, October 20, 2008

Baby Griff!

Welcome to the world Griffin!




Baby Griffin was born Wednesday 15 October 2008 at 9.03am weighing 3570 grams. After a sketchy start to life, he is blooming now and settling into a sleepy routine at home. His mother is *totally* in love with him.

His big brother Caleb and big sister Zali love to cuddle their baby brother and think he is lovely. They also like to sit in his 'square', offer him yoghurt (eek!) and help Mummy burp him.



More photos and stories to come, preferably when my eyes are open and it is not so close to the midnight feed.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations - what an adorable little man! I've been checking here regularly waiting for a glimpse. I'm so thrilled the pregnancy is over and Griffin has arrived safe and sound. You are such a great mum and I'm sure it won't take long to get him into routine. Love JJxxx

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness - he's just precious!!! (Had a giggle at the last one of him and Z :)