Monday, September 29, 2008

Sick of sick

Waaaaay to warm today! Sleeps weren't entirely pleasant as our upstairs gets v. warm. I think I am going to go digging and find some fans in hidden places. Here comes a fresh toy for the little terrors to play with . . .

Was very sick over the weekend. Wanted a bullet to put me out of my misery. Sore and achey and flu-type feelings, was freezing and then boiling hot, just miserable. I think I was talking to myself (or maybe moaning) to give myself some company. I do that when I am sick. You know, since no one cares (everyone: ). But alas! It is true! I am still the dill making everyone teas and coffees and dinners and I am the one wanting to sit in the corner and die! If Caleb could have expressed himself clearly I am *sure* he would have said 'yeah yeah, get over it'.

Caleb has one week left of school holidays. I am sure we will *all* be yahooing with excitement when his bus pulls up out the front. The husband has two weeks left of work before he starts his holidays. This is when I am hoping my holidays will start too, hmmm. A girl can only dream!

Alrighty, off to take more of my daily pile of assorted medication and read some mag and play sudoku before I fall asleep in a heap. Oh, I washed some baby clothes this afternoon - the clothes line looks funny filled with tiny clothes. Cute though.

No comments: