Sunday, October 26, 2008

Forgot

. . . to introduce another new member of our family . . .

it provides us with heaps of room and loads of seats . . . .



a few nifty additions to our simple life and heaps of room . . .


My wish has finally been granted (after years of dreaming and planning) and we have ourselves a Kia Grand Carnival. Yippee! Not sure if I have mentioned it, but, I *love* all the room!


Love the sliding doors and love that you swoosh your bottom straight into the seat. No more bending to put the kids in their seats, no dropping down to the seat when my tummy is in pain, and room!


Very nice little catch and when we put the carseats back in today, I think I will put the two bigger noisey ones *right* down the back. The windows were tinted just after these photos so we have protection and a little privacy. Overall, very happy little campers.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, we must be living similar lives - we've just bought a new "family" car too (we went with the Toyota Avensis) We've wanted ours for years, so we finally just went and did it!