Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two Years Old!

I can't believe it has been two years since this little one came into our lives. She was a little perfect bundle and now she is a little girl. Sadly she is unwell with a cold type thing, miserable with runny nose and lethargic and not a good day to be sick!

She got some fun presents to play with including a fun singing and counting pink piggy bank, a train to add to the Thomas collection, the latest Wiggles DVD, a bubble-blowing machine and some black and bling sunnies! I remembered a few minutes ago (oops!) that I had also previously acquired a stunning set of linen for her bed. Doona cover, sheet set plus matching cushion - will have to load it all up tomorrow, can't wait! Mostly she got some dollars to add to the Caleb and Zali and Baby G trampoline fund (which will be purchased at Christmas).


Last night I made large birthday banners for both Zali and Mum, including balloons for Zali (Mum doesn't like them at! all!) which they all found this morning. Cause Mum and I were up early to head out to the markets, and it still being dark, Mum walked through the lounge and into the toy room with her shoes and straight into a row of balloons hanging over the large doorway and nearly shytted herself! Wish I saw that (snigger snigger).


My fingers are crossed that Zali's health improves quickly with Amy here for her usual couple of days and my sister and her family coming to visit for a few nights mid-week. An unwell little girl just doesn't play the same, maybe that new Wiggles DVD will be getting quite a bit of use!

No comments: