Monday, September 15, 2008

Thinking of You!

I have nothing interesting to say, like a normal entry I suppose, but felt I had to touch base. I have no idea where the time is going, obviously my creativity and output load is very low. No photography, no scrapping, no keeping in touch with my beautiful family and friends (to let them know I always think of them and want to talk, but don't get organised enough) and generally I am keeping out of trouble.

Belated birthday wishes to my sis-in-law Teagan. We are visiting her and the rest of the family this weekend. Looking forward to it. Note to self: remember to ask Nan to make her deliciously good spring rolls.

Crikey it has warmed up quick. We are all dressing short sleeves and pants now, funny seeing 'skin' again - Caleb's little legs and Zali's chubby knees - v. cute.

This morning I took Zali and Amy in to little school to have morning tea with Caleb's class. The kids and teachers walk over to Stones Corner on Mondays and visit the fruit shop and bakery and bring back food to eat. Caleb was more interested in his vegemite sanger and popper, but Zali and Amy loved their half-sausage roll accompanied by mini blocks of cheese. We got some party pies also, mmm. Caleb was very excited to have us there, he was bouncing off the walls.

We are all going back on Thursday for Cultural Day - more food. Hmm, seems like we are always there for food! They provide different foods from different cultures and it is yummy. I can't wait for Koula's mums greek vanilla slice. Koula is one of Caleb's teachers, she is lovely. The vanilla slice is lovely too, it has a special name but it is hard to remember . . . but v. easy to eat!

Have a great week!

No comments: