Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sister Chef

A week can go by really fast . . . when you spend the majority of it sick. I caught a nasty bug that has taken a big toll on me this week. Today I am feeling a little brighter, but food and I will need to re-acquaint ourselves slowly. Speaking of food . . .

Look at these amazing creation! My sister Sheree made it and I think it rocks! It was a joint birthday cake - the husband, my nephew Finn and I celebrate a birthday within two weeks of each other. Our two families got together on Saturday for a wee celebration and catch up.



A nutter with two nephews (who only have eyes for cake) Campbell and Finn.

Sheree makes great things in her kitchen. Good on her, the clever little princess. Next year I think the cake should be taller! And her challenge has been set . . . .

No comments: