Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nutter

I can't remember if I have put this one up yet. Obviously scrolling back through my squillions (not!) of recent posts will over-exert my pointer finger. This little pic was taken by Janene as we were heading home after Amy's party. They were tired so I had to tickle to get a response. I think this photo is pretty good proof that my kids are nutbags. Not sure where they get that from.


Firstly, I should say that no child was hurt in the making of these next photos. However I may be fibbing. There *may* have been a tiny bit of hurt, but, as Mummy clearly explained that pulling the back handle of the Pooh bike wasn't a good idea, the little Miss still didn't understand/listen/care.

As I look at these pictures in sequence I cannot help but laugh. Out loud. It was awesome to catch this 'event' at the most perfect time (except No. 2 shot should have been the 'initial tug'). Honestly. Every time I look at these, I still laugh.

It goes like this:

1. Chatter chatter chatter to Bubby Griff sitting next to the Pooh bike.

2. Hands twinkle along and secure themselves on the back handle.

3. Warning of potential danger from extremely wise and intelligent Mummy.

4. Whatev! Force exerted upwards on handle.

5. Clunk.

6. Owwwww.







Even previewing the post just now, I sniggered.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gail!
Gorgeous photo of you and the kiddies....

Miss Zali is so cute - I love her face!!!

Hope you are well,
Kate xo