Sunday, September 13, 2009

Need Air

To say I have had a challenging weekend would be an understatement. An example is these two short but frustrating sentences Caleb and Zali 'informed' me this afternoon, one after the other . . .

Mum, I want you to stay on the trampoline.
Mum, I want you to hop off the trampoline.
All the while an unwell Mr Biff wiped his snotty nose all over me.

Before this they were chasing me around the house (chasing cause I was walking away trying to escape for some air) arguing whose Mother I was.

She is MY Mother. No. She is MY Mother. No she's not, she's MY MOTHER. Nooooo, MINE. And on. And on. And on.

I have just finished my cup of tea and a frosted granny apple in complete silence. Now it is time to go and get a little sleep before my unwell baby wakes again. Will start a fresh day tomorrow.

No comments: