Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A New One

A new person will be born tomorrow. It is a lucky new little person. Lucky to come into a wonderful happy beautiful family who much want and love this little person. Exciting times.

You know what I love? Face wash. I love to use foaming face wash and thoroughly clean my face. I. Love. It. I love the fresh clean feeling. I love the foam suddsing up and working its magic. I love a good face cleaning. It is not right to ever miss out on this simple joy. I love it. It is my final little treat at the end of my shower, grabbing that sweet little bottle of foaming face wash. Oh those few seconds are just bliss. Sigh.

Note: supposedly suddsing is not a word, not a word this little spellcheck will accept. i am positive if this little spellcheck could use the foaming face wash it would allow the word.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm with you and the foaming facial wash. I love it even more if it's citrus or tea tree or something fresh and not sweet. Love JJx