Sunday, April 5, 2009

Introducing . . .

Matilda Jean Tealby
Friday 3 April 2009. 4320grams 9lb 5oz. 54cms long.

Pretty much a 2 hour 20 minute introduction into the world. Not bad work before morning tea break huh?

This is a cute photo - bit of trickery - she was resting on my shoulder but it looks as if she is peeking around to say 'Hi!' Being 30-ish hours old she isn't *really* peeking or saying hi, but maybe next week?





Cuddles with her Mummy, while Daddy unwrapped the chocolates meant for Mummy! They are all doing nicely and I am sure they are pretty proud and soaking up the love. Amy is now a big sister. Congratulations and much love to you.

xx

1 comment:

Jill said...

hey woman! nice pics and I particularly love the one where she's peeking. Did you get my pic I sent on the phone last week? It's only 9 sleeps today until our bundle arrives (all going to plan) and still no names picked...any suggestions? Love JJx