Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Missed Him

Easter is gone, now the junk mail has moved to Mothers Day. Might start seeing some tinsel arriving at the shops soon! Sheesh.

Caleb and Zali had a fun filled, chocolate filled, cool and happy long weekend with Nan & Pop, Uncle Kewy (kelly), Aunty Teagan and Uncle Awex (alex). The husband went up for half the weekend and it seems I was the unlucky one (except for Griffy who doesn't eat anyway) who missed out on a ripper roast dinner complete with the yummy cauliflower and white sauce, roast pumpkin (lick lips here) and roast potato. Damn it. I very much needed some down time without my little angels, however if I knew that dinner was involved . . .

The cute part? They missed their baby brother! Both have been playing with him, wanting cuddles on the lounge with him, kissing his feet/hands so he responds with big smiles for them (v. cute!) and the first thing Zali said when she woke up this morning? "Where is bubby Biff?" I asked if they missed him and both said Yes. Very sweet for this old mumma to hear.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Tinsel - what the? You freaked me out right there! Love JJ x