Friday, September 24, 2010

Little Bits

On Wednesday it was a quiet day. Just Sage and I.

I got a few photos while I could put her down and not have three little people hanging around like flies. I adore little feet, I always need pictures of little feet.

This saggy large outfit? A size 000 onesie. There wasn't really any way I could pull or arrange it differently to look not-so-big. Perhaps next time a different outfit. Ok.



Speaking of size though, it is hard to fully appreciate size when you get close up photos. Close ups of all those precious little perfect bits. I put my hand in the photo (a self taken shot!) to get a real life comparison. Looking at this now, I think if I was green I may be a female Shrek! Forgot dainty Princess Fiona.

Sage has big hands and long fingers. I can stare at them for ages.

No comments: