Thursday, November 12, 2009

Off to Play

I am heading off very very very early tomorrow morning to a retreat.

sigh.

Right now I am packing up my scrap and crafty type things (ok, I am typing this, but I should be packing), will cook some dinner then pack up my clothes and toiletries and (man, I am getting more excited now just talking about it!) then I will try and catch up on some of my TiVo shows.

Up with the sun tomorrow for a quick shower and hit the road, jack. Will be cruising down the highway to a place north of Coffs Harbour to a scrap retreat put on by the lovely Chelsea at www.scrapboutique.com.au

3 days and 2 nights of scrapping and craftyness with a bunch of other like-minded ladies with all meals included - ie - *no cooking*! wahoo!

Lucky me.

Note: the three kids and one husband do not suffer, never fear. they are heading to nannie and pop's place to be spoiled and play heaps. all good.

No comments: