Monday, October 5, 2009

Travelling in Style

Did I tell you that I got one of these things?

My butt still wonders what on earth I am thinking. I am *positive* I have a bruised tail bone or bum bone or something. Whatever it is, it is sore. The gel seat cover assists a little, but I think I could do with another 3 or 4 of them.

The trailer is the 'chariot-of-le-kids'. Those lumps get to sit there and comment on their surroundings while muggins huffs and puffs up the mountainous terrain.

As I am a serious glutton for punishment (e-gad) my two wheels also supports a child seat. Just got that on the weekend, will need to get a piccie. Basically I can take all three kidlets out for a ride. Pretty clever I thought.

Yep.

Who thought straight away . . . what an idiot? Sure, everyone, thanks for that!

I can load them up, but then I have to pull them all! Oh My.

This arvo we went out . . . crikey, baby awake, will finish tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool carrier - we like! Love J, J, A & M.

Liz Weber said...

One might say you are a sucker for punishment Gail but it's a fab way to great around for sure.