Saturday, October 10, 2009

So . . .

Sunday 4 October 2009
Matilda Jean Tealby
Naming Ceremony

I am a Godmother - here we are saying our promise to her (L-R: Mummy Janene, Bubby Mattie, me, Jim's sister is a Godmother and Janene's brother David is Godfather).

She changed from her ceremony frock to her party attire - we all need multiple outfits for special occasions! Mummy helped Bubby Mattie cut her cake (white chocolate mud!).


A beautiful day and a beautiful ceremony.


This little blossom is a card I made recently. It is a challenge at ScrapBoutique - Liz showed us how to make the flower and I threw on some pink felt ribbon.



My little Griffy likes cords. He likes the study. Which is full of cords. I caught him in the act . . .


Heading up to the beach this week for a little R & R while the Hubby has some leave. I am ready to suck in that fresh ocean air baby! Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

Liz Weber said...

Hi Gail, nice work on that card - your flower turned out fantastically.

Glad you are having a great time with the kids, family and friends.

CYA soon!