Thursday, October 1, 2009

DVDV

Tuesday we went over to Civic to get some $1 DVD's. I was *astonished* to find out it no longer exists! Obviously we don't hire them frequently and had no idea of the change.

$1.50 DVD's. Oh. My.

I decided to 'go wild' with chick flicks - my fave type of movie. See?


Caleb picked Dora the Explorer and Go Diego Go DVDV's. I picked romantic comedy, teenage light stuff and a cartoon. However, The Tale of Despereaux - it has some scary rats, so I stopped watching that. I don't do scary. I don't mind admitting I am a wuss. I don't do blood, scary, intense type stuff. I like fun fairy floss soft stuff. And Zac Effron. *Sigh*

Note: I am not mis-typing. You may have DVD's but we have DVDV's. That is what the kids call them. Mum, can you put on the Dora DVDV please?

1 comment:

mc saul said...

the video´s and the pictures it tobe emjoyables good i see you ok¡¡