Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Why?

Why am I so slack with my blogging?

Cause this *tiny baby* growing inside me is sucking all motivation, strength, energy and general life out of me. All I want to do is sleep, and when I am not, then I am thinking of when I can nap next.

Thinking is tough, my brain is bobbing around in my head somewhere, but I needs me a Tom Tom to locate the thing. Putting logical words together is tough - but lets face it, that has always been a problem with me. : )

A sample day for me at the moment: sick, nausea, heartburn, aching back, headache, tired. I am liking nectarines, peaches, cold tin fruit and veggies. Not all at once, but these are foods I can eat that don't have me dry-retching or gagging. Nice. Least my body is wanting healthy food. Anyway, just dropping by with this pretty cool update, but now I need a nap before my boy arrives in his little school bus.

Oh, and Zali started her new kindy today - very happy morning, looking forward to seeing how things went.

Mwah!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations you lucky duck! Do you remember our adventure to subway when you were pregnant with Zali? Can't wait to see you in 13 sleeps! JJx