Monday, March 31, 2008

Little Bit?

Bubby girl.

Waiting for the little school bus.

In March was St Paddy's Day, I remembered the green 'thing' and remembered to take a photo, and that was about the same time as my brain packed up and left for Ireland (or some other far away place) and has not yet returned. Don't ask about their poses, I have no idea. I said, stand together?

I loved finding this cutey on the camera. Cuddles are the greatest thing on earth.



What not to wear when you take your daughter for a haircut? Black. Especially when said daughter has blondey/mousey type hair that directly contrasts, and thus stands out, on black. Especially when a few curls turn out to look like enough hair to put hair growth factories out of business. Said daughter may have fine hair, but there is *plenty* of it.


*Note to self: is there such a thing as hair growth factories?


How much would you think it costs for a haircut for a wee one? Trust me, it isn't an easy answer. At Carindale alone, I have found $10.95 and $13.95, and ..... $5! Honestly, how can one simple haircut vary between 5 and 14 dollars? That is crazy. As luck would have it the $5 salon had the 10.30am appointment that I wanted.


When husband walks in door after work his first comment is 'what did you do to her hair?' Lets just say that the hairdresser, erm, took off some *generous* ends. Which is odd cause when she was snipping away there was only tiny bits floating all over me, obviously lots of tiny bits equals a damn big lot!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the green thing, I never remember. All your pics are gorgeous. Miss you and can't wait to see you! You Rock! JJx

Anonymous said...

Daddy cuddles are just the best - gorgeous photo :-)

J.