Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paperwork

My to-do list (as usual) is taking a long time to be 'ticked off'. One item on the list is 'update blog' but it is not at the top so I don't seem to get down to it much. Not that I don't want to, just that I need to do paperwork for Little School and other bits and pieces and it all takes time that my kids don't want me to waste time on.

You see, I am wanted out the back to push swings, inside to make lunch/dinner, at the TV to put on Dora the Explorer, at the change table to change some *nasty* nappies (did I mention that Griffy shat on me again this evening - and the little devil sat there smiling at me knowing what he had done!), cuddling Caleb cause he is tired and cranky after Little School, cuddling Zali cause she tripped on the blowup mattress while playing with her pillow when she should have been going to sleep, and cuddling Griffy cause he is gorgeous and cuddly and smiley and I could eat him up . . .

. . . he will, soon enough, be like the other ratbags so I need to savour this precious time.

Anyway, here are my ratbags.



No comments: