Saturday, February 21, 2009

Let's See

I have (finally) made a new header. About time Griffy had a photo instead of a ultrasound shot. The kids certainly approved when they all screamed 'yay!' in loud excitement when I showed them.

I am not a lucky person generally. Fernwood had a competition to drop your name into the box for a 3 month membership at a stand at the Carindale shops. I had been considering the possible potential maybe perhaps giving a gym a go. I was a little scared and lacking the confidence to give it a shot, you know, didn't want to fail . . . Winning (!) the three month membership is a great prize which I can use to help me be a better me. I can give my old bones a good old wake up and burn some calories without the financial outlay. I have twelve weeks to make this a good thing for me. Cross your fingers for me.

No comments: