Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Reward

Zali is at kindy today, so it has been a little quieter and I have been able to have a decent sleep. Caleb, Griff and I slept in my room with the air-con and wasted a good 2 or so hours. Nice!

Before Griff wakes up, he still making use of the empty bed and cool room, Caleb and I are going to make some 'reward charts'. One for Caleb and one for Zali. When they are together, obviously this is a lot of the time, they been bouncing off each other and being naughty and not listening and pushing their boundaries. So. Will try a reward chart system that moves with good and not so good behaviour and see where the tally ends up at the end of the day.

Better get started before I hear a small cuddly bloke calling for his Mummy (or more probably her 'equipment'!).

Enjoy your Wednesday!

No comments: