Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Good Bet

Yep, if you would have put a good size wager on the likelihood of Griffy doing a poo when we went out yesterday morning, you would have gone home a rich and happy winner!

Why? Cause we had to dash out quick and I grabbed the wrong bag - the one with *no* Griff nappies and *no* wipes. We were only out for a few minutes . . .

That few minutes changed as communication channels are poor at Grandma's work and they had changed the venue for the training she was attending. Dropped her off (late) and we pulled up under a nice shady tree so Griff could have the second course of his milky breakfast. Happily drinking his liquid gold he opened up his rear end . . . twice . . . the rumble in the jungle was impressive.

Yep. Mostly wind, for sure . . . . pleeeease!

It was a poo-through. Through his nappy, all up his back and touching the front top nappy as well. Soaked through his 'onesie'. How did I find out this? Well, when I picked him up to burp and my hand hit something wet was about the same time as when I looked down at *my* shorts to see huge patches of poo! EW! It was everywhere!

I said 'bugger bugger bugger'. Caleb replies 'why you say bugger Mummy?' 'Griffy did a big poo' and then I started laughing, it was all I could do. Honestly, it was bound to happen at this particular point in unpreparedness.

Ended up cleaning him up with a white cloth nappy and *thankfully* there was a nappy in the car. Zali's nappy. It was tickling his armpits and the sides wrapped a fair way around him, but it did do the job. I put on a tighter fitting onesie to help hold the sucker tight in case of any further explosions.

We were supposed to be going to check the post box next, however our route was via home to change my shorts. Honestly.

No comments: