Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Cast

While my two youngest angels happen to be asleep at the same time (and I wish I was too!) I am making use of a tiny bit of computer time. And skulling water so I can have a cup of tea soon. I tell myself I can't have too much tea if I ain't drinking water, gee, I am sooo tough on myself!

Here is my precious little man and his first cast (sniff!). He got it last Monday as the first stretch to straighten his foot. It looks a little silly but I specifically placed the water bottle there to give you an idea of size. Babies have such adorable little faces . . . when they are asleep.



He looks like such a little drama queen here. What is the drama? He wanted milk, I wanted photo. Life is tough!



On cue my little pipsqueak is letting out a few sqeaks to say he wants milk . . . again.

No comments: