Friday, November 30, 2007

I got my . . .

The week totally got away from me. I feel pretty slack about my lack of posts, but I am sure it will improve! I hardly touched my photos and plan on finding a few nice ones to show you this weekend. Really.

Guess what? I got my first Christmas card today! Holy Santa! I was pretty impressed that I know where my blank Christmas cards are, that I have thought about starting a Christmas card list, that I thought about going to the Post Office to get some card stamps. I think next year, my goal will be to get out my cards before Karla! I will have to write it down for October I think.

Janene and Amy visited this morning. Amy is over four months now - wow, how fast has that gone! Janene is ever so calm, happy and loving being a Mummy. She is a very loving Mummy indeed.

I had better make some plans to see Baby Quincy before Christmas, otherwise she will be hitting four months and I won't recognise her!

I have, a few minutes ago, had news of another impending baby for 2008. I am so happy for them, can't wait to meet that little bundle. Congratulations again!

Maybe all these babies will quench my thirst for a while, so I can just cuddle and return. After the past holidays with my two, erm, angels, I am not quite so sure about further additions.

Cripes. When I post my catchup news, I think it will be long. Maybe I will have to do it in instalments. You know, with a cliffhanger each night. Except my life isn't that dramatic or exciting. Oh well.

Toodle.

No comments: