Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Busy

Busy busy. The school holidays were busy with appointments for Caleb and the nights were pretty busy with a sore and sorry Griffin (his gums have big lumps, the Bonjella helps, just wish we could see something poking through to warrant his pain).

This week I am making pirate type things and preparing for Caleb's Pirate Birthday party. Today I had five loads of washing and not any time to shower. Showers are *so* nice. Mmm. I have limited time to finish preparing for the party before Friday is spent at the Royal Childrens Hospital for another round of Botox - upper and lower limb. Saturday is a right off with Caleb's best mate at school having her party in the morning followed by my cousin's party for 1 year old Max in the afternoon. Cripes, writing it all down makes it even worse.

I'm off to make some pirate sashes.

No comments: