Sunday, June 14, 2009

annual play day

Today was my Husband's works' Annual Family Day. The staff get together with their families for a fun day. Food, drinks, rides and face painting . . .

My little butterfly


Spiderman dude


And this little treasure took a nap!


Their favourite was the jumpy castle. They had this one for the smaller kids with blow up horses to ride/bounce.


Beautiful day here in the gorgeous Brisbane sunshine.

P.S. To comment on a post, 'dot' the Anonymous tag at the bottom, type in the password required (i set this up to prevent nasty spam type things) and write your message . . . you don't have to log on as it suggests, just remember to write your name so I know who dropped by. Go on . . . leave me some loving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is my first comment for you ! Did it work!!

Kate xo