Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Peg

My sweet little boy has turned five months and has decided he be all grown up. Sniff. He has his first sweet little peg. The tiny pearly white has popped up (with the help of buckets of drool and some Bonjella) at exactly five months. His tiny pearly white buddy next door is knocking on the window also (poor little gum having the two teeth buddies moving together).

Sing with me (c'mon, you know you want to!)

'Who's that tapping on the window
Who's that knocking at the doooorrrrrrrrr'

It's me! No.2 Tooth! Let me out!!

Note: no child was hurt in the taking of this photo.


Due to the fact of trying some 'raw' photography (file type people, not rudey type), my photo sharing has been extremely rare. The files are *huge* and I couldn't shrink them. I have just worked out a basic way to do some of them, still haven't attempted the 'raw' files yet, so thought I would show you a current photo of all us nutbags. The other nutbag is behind the camera.



Righto, have a lovely Friday. I am off for another early night as my baby, sniff, big boy, sniff, is having some cranky/painful/nasty teething sadness.

No comments: